Veg Pizza in mircowave2016-11-23
- Yield : 1 Medium Veg Pizza
- Servings : 2 Persons
- Prep Time : 1:10 h
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
Normally, we buy the un-baked pizza base from market and then top it up with cheese and veggie’s to bake. Sometimes pizza base is not baked as per your desire. It may be possible the quality of base is not good or something else. Therefore, we decide to make fresh pizza base at home because it certainly much better, hygienic and crispier. So let us start….
- 1 Tsp Yeast
- 60 ml Warm Water
- 160 gms (=5.64 Oz = 0.35 Pound) All Purpose Flour (Maida in Hindi)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1+1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 medium size Tomato (chopped – Round shape is recommended)
- 1 medium size Capsicum (chopped – Round shape is recommended
- 100 gms (= 3.52 Oz = 0.22 Pounds) Mozzarella Cheese (Add more if you want to double up the fun)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- To-Taste Salt
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper(Crushed)
- 4 Baby Corn Sticks (Optional)(Each sliced into 2 from center)
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano Seasoning (Optional)
We have collected all ingredients for making Pizza Dough.
Soak the Yeast in 30 ml of warm water. Mix it well to help it completely dissolve with water.
Now sieve the All-Purpose-Flour (Maida) in a big bowl. Add Salt, Oil and Yeast mixture in the flour.
For making a smooth dough, we need to add water gradually and keep kneading it continuously. It will take about 4-5 minutes of kneading to get a good smooth dough.
Dough is now ready, lets move on to fermentation.
Take another bowl and add grease it with 1/2 Tbsp of Oil. Now add dough.
Roll it over once to make sure that the dough ball is covered with the greased Oil completely.
Cover the lid of the bowl and keep it aside for 1 hour for fermentation under room temperature. You may have to keep it aside a bit longer if you are making in in winter season. The normal room temperature that we are talking about here is around 30° C (86° F).
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe